• 2 (6 ounce) salmon filets, skin on
• 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
• 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Grease an 11×7-inch baking dish.
- Place the salmon fillets into the prepared baking dish with skin sides down.
- Stir the barbeque sauce and raspberry jam together in a small bowl.
- Generously brush the mixture over the salmon.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the salmon is opaque and flakes easily with a fork, 35 to 40 minutes. Brush again with the sauce mixture after the first 15 minutes of baking time.