Banana Raspberry Breakfast Tacos
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons vanilla yogurt
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
Whisk together flours, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Combine egg, milk and canola oil and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Preheat griddle over medium heat. Lightly grease griddle. Pour batter by 1/2 cupfuls onto griddle; cook until bubbles on top begin to pop and bottoms are golden brown. Turn; cook until second side is golden brown.
Meanwhile, beat together cream cheese and yogurt. Spread over pancakes; top with banana and raspberries. Fold edges over filling.
Pan Chipotle-Lime Shrimp Bake
- 1-1/2 pounds baby red potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 3 medium limes
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 pound broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
Preheat oven to 400°. Place potatoes in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with 1/4-teaspoon sea salt; stir to combine. Bake 30 minutes. Meanwhile, squeeze 1/3-cup juice from limes, reserving fruit. Combine lime juice, melted butter, chipotle and remaining sea salt.
Remove sheet pan from oven; stir potatoes. Arrange asparagus, broccoli, shrimp and reserved limes on top of potatoes. Pour lime juice mixture over vegetables and shrimp.
Bake until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro.