Taco Pot Pie
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium onion – chopped (1/2 C.)
- 1 jar taco sauce – (16 oz.)
- 1 C. shredded cheddar cheese – (4 oz.)
- 1 C. Original Bisquick
- 1/2 C. milk
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook beef and onion in 10-inch skillet, until beef is brown; drain.
- Stir in taco sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Stir remaining ingredients until blended.
- Pour over beef mixture.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- You can add sour cream, chopped lettuce and tomatoes for toppings.