• 1 1/4 pounds skinless salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces
• 2 tablespoons blackening spice mix or Cajun seasoning
• 1/2 small head romaine lettuce, thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
• 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
• Kosher salt and pepper
• 8 small flour tortillas, warmed
• Low-fat sour cream, for serving
Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Coat both sides of the salmon with the seasoning mix and cook, covered, until opaque throughout and blackened, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss together the lettuce, cilantro, oil, lime juice, and 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper.
Flake the salmon into pieces. If desired, spread sour cream on the tortillas, then fill with the salmon and top with the lettuce mixture.