Chinese Chicken Salad
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable or sesame oil
- 1/2 pound cooked chicken, cut into thin strips
- 1 (12-ounce) package Very Veggie bagged salad
- 2 scallions (green onions), sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- Chow mein noodles
- In a medium bowl, blend the soy sauce, mustard, and oil; add the chicken and toss lightly until well coated. Chill for about 1 hour to blend the flavors.
- In a large bowl, toss together the chicken mixture, bagged salad, scallions, and water chestnuts. Sprinkle with the noodles, and serve.