- 4 white fish fillets
- 1 lemon teaspoon of zest and juiced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 bunches asparagus steamed
- Season the fish with cracked pepper. In a small bowl, blend together the lemon juice, zest and 2 tablespoons of butter. Spread over both sides of the fish.
- Melt remaining butter in a nonstick frying pan over moderate heat. Add the fish and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, basting until tender and golden, flaking easily with a fork.
- Portion the already steamed asparagus onto serving plates, top with the fish and drizzle with the lemon butter in the pan.