- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 2 lb. beef stew meat (1-1/2-inch cubes)
- 5 carrots peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, cut into chunks
- 2-1/2 lb. small red potatoes, quartered
- 3/4 cup Barbecue Sauce, divided
- 1 Tbsp. Instant Coffee
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen peas
HEAT oil in nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat, in batches; cook 8 to 10 min. or until evenly browned, stirring occasionally. Place carrots, onions and potatoes in slow cooker; top with meat. Pour 1/2 cup barbecue sauce over meat; sprinkle with coffee. Cover with lid.
COOK on LOW 7 to 8 hours (or on HIGH 5 hours).
STIR in peas and remaining barbecue sauce; cook, covered, 15 min. or until heated through.