Honey Mustard Pork Chops
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 ½ pounds center-cut boneless pork chops – 1/2-inch thick
- garlic powder, or to taste
- Mix honey and mustard together in a small bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork chops and sprinkle with 1/2 of the garlic powder; cook until browned, about 3 minutes. Turn chops over, sprinkle with remaining garlic powder and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Brush honey-mustard sauce over chops, turn them over, and cook for 5 minutes; turn chops onto the other side and brush with honey-mustard sauce. Cook until chops are no longer pink inside and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of a chop reads 145 degrees, about 5 more minutes