- 4 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon Ginger, Ground
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon, Ground
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice in large bowl. Set aside.
- Beat pumpkin, brown sugar, molasses and butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix well. Add flour mixture alternately with water, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour into greased 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Invert cake onto wire rack to cool completely. Sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar.