Chive Egg Dip
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- Sweet pepper pieces or assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually beat in milk and mayonnaise until blended.
- Add the mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Stir in eggs and chives; mix well.
- Serve with peppers or crackers.