No-Cook Banana Pudding
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (5 oz.) package instant vanilla or banana cream pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 (8 oz.) container whipped topping, thawed
- 4 ripe bananas, sliced
- 1/2 (12 oz.) package Nilla Wafers
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy in a large bowl.
- Beat in condensed milk, pudding mix, cold milk, and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping.
- Line the bottom of a 9×13 inch dish with Nilla Wafers.
- Arrange sliced bananas evenly over wafers.
- Spread pudding mixture over bananas and wafers.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Chill and serve.
- Makes 12 servings.*If the pudding is too sweet or too rich, you may cut the sweetened
condensed milk by 1/2 and it will still be wonderful!