Hawaiian Pineapple Cake
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 (8-ounce) tub cream cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 large carton Cool Whip
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding
- Bake cake mix in 9 x 13 pan according to box directions and cool.
- Make pudding according to box directions and set aside.
- Mix softened cream cheese with prepared pudding until mixture is smooth. Pour mixture onto baked-cooled cake.
- Sprinkle drained pineapples onto top of mixture in cake pan. Smooth Cool Whip over top of cake. Refrigerate.