- 4 slices fresh lemon
- 4 slices fresh orange
- 4 (6 to 8-ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes in oil, plus 1-tablespoon oil from jar
- 2/3 cup white wine
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
In a large 9 by 13 shallow baking dish place 1 lemon slice with 1 orange slice side by side so you’ll end up with 4 groups. Each salmon fillet will have its own bed of citrus. Season each fillet with salt and pepper then place each salmon fillet over the 2 slices of lemon and orange. In a small bowl mix the dill, sun-dried tomatoes and tomato oil. Divide mixture on top of the salmon fillet, then drizzle with the wine. Place the baking dish in the oven and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or longer for well done.