Easy Key Lime Pie
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 6 oz. can frozen limeade
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 6 oz. graham cracker pie crust
Place the condensed milk, limeade, and heavy cream in the bowl of an electric mixer. With the whisk attachment, beat until fluffy, medium peaks form. The consistency will not change that much once the pie is refrigerated, so whip it until it is the consistency you want. Pour the filling into the piecrust.
Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight, until the pie is set. Serve with whipped cream.
Grilled Fish with Avocado Salsa
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 ripe plum tomatoes, each chopped into 6
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 3 tbsp. olive oil, plus some for drizzling
- Juice of half a lemon or 1 lime
- Small bunch coriander, leaves only
- 2 – 6 oz. fish fillets, skin on
Halve the avocado and use a teaspoon to scoop chunks of the flesh into a bowl. Gently mix all the other ingredients, except the fish, in with the avocado, set aside.
Heat a griddle pan until very hot. Season the fish with pepper, and salt if you want, then drizzle with a little olive oil. Griddle the fillets for 2-3 minutes on each side until charred and cooked through. Serve with the avocado salad.