Chicken Spaghetti Casserole
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 2 cups uncooked spaghetti noodles, broken into 2-inch pieces (about 7 ounces)
- 1 cup (1/4-inch-thick) slices celery
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cans condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
Preheat oven to 350°. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Combine broth, salt, pepper, and soup in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add soup mixture to chicken mixture; toss. Divide mixture evenly between 2 (8-inch) square or (2-quart) baking dishes coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle ½-cup cheese over each casserole. Cover with foil coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.
Crock Pot Crab Dip
- 3-8oz packages of cream cheese, cubed
- ½ cup milk
- 2 packages imitation crab meat
- ½ cup green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1½ tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Add all ingredients to 3 qt. Crock Pot.
Cook on low, stirring occasionally, for 3 hours.
Serve on warm with crackers.