Tuna Pasta Salad
• 1 bag rotini pasta
• 2 sm. white onions, minced
• 1 frozen bag baby peas
• 2 sm. cans Albacore white tuna
• 1 1/2 C. real mayonnaise
• 2 Tbs. Miracle Whip
• 1-2 dashes celery seed
• salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, boil enough water to cook your pasta.
- While that is cooking, mince your onions, add mayonnaise and miracle whip.
- Stir until mixed.
- After pasta is done, drain and add mixture to pasta a little at a time so as not to mash the pasta.
- Add frozen peas and mix again, you can add more or less mayonnaise if you like depending on how creamy you prefer.
- Last, add your tuna. Let cool in refrigerator for an hour or serve as is.