Terry’s Table provides food relief for hundreds of families each week. With growing economic challenges and supply chain issues our food pantry has been greatly impacted leaving the cupboard severely struggling to provide sustenance for those in dire need. Our pantry team has come together to instigate a campaign that would provide immediate relief for our community, and WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Dock Line Magazine is asking that you partner with us by helping families in need this season. You can find a drop box at our office 33219 Forest West St. Magnolia, Texas 77354 or contact Compassion United for drop-off location near you.
The GROCERY LIST:
- Canned Meat Beans (canned or dried)
- Canned Vegetables
- Canned Fruit
- Flour Pasta
- Pasta Sauce
- Cream of Wheat
- Health Snacks
Want to do more? Here’s how you can help:
1. Set a date within the next week or two to COLLECT for Terry’s Table
2. Provide a collection area for bagged drop off, with a box or tub for loose items
3. Promote through Facebook (or other social media platforms), neighborhood fliers, Church bulletins, organizations like Boy or Girl Scouts, etc.
4. Communicate the following list or MOST needed items.
5. Contact Compassion United for contribution pick-up. THANK YOU! Your help will be a profound blessing to many as our collective efforts reflect values that we hold most dear in providing, as Christ taught, for the “least of these” (Matt 25:40,45).