Happy New Year
The fundamentals of good household financials start with Insurance! Protecting the things you have worked so hard to achieve is not just about the cheapest price and the lowest coverage! It’s about having what you need, when you need it! That how you have a great year!
Here is a quick checklist to help you make sure your insurance is in good order for this New Year!
- Do I have the proper limits for my car insurance if I am at fault for an accident?
- Do I have the proper coverage if someone hits me and they do not have car insurance?
- Do I have the “extra” coverage I need like rental car coverage? Towing or emergency road service?
- Do my deductibles still work for my current financial situation?
- Is my homeowner’s insurance properly valuing my home?
- Have I reviewed my home inventory to ensure my personal property is insured accurately?
- Am I taking advantage of all the discounts I am eligible for?
- Am I receiving a longevity discount for my loyalty to my current provider?
- Do I need to adjust my life insurance coverage or beneficiaries?
- Am I taking advantage of the bundling options?
- Is my Umbrella coverage still adequate for my current situation?
- Have a scheduled an appointment to review my account with my local agency in the last 12 months?
Here is to great coverage, low rates, wonderful customer service and a Happy New Year!