Cajun Maple Mahi Mahi
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 (4 oz.) mahi mahi fillets
Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Stir the maple syrup, Cajun seasoning, and garlic powder together in a small bowl.
Brush the maple syrup mixture over the mahi mahi fillets.
Cook the mahi mahi until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
Salmon W/Brown Sugar Glaze
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 (6 oz.) boneless salmon fillets salt and ground black pepper to taste
Preheat the broiler and set the oven rack at about 6 inches from the heat source; prepare the rack of a broiler pan with cooking spray.
Season the salmon with salt and pepper and arrange onto the prepared broiler pan. Whisk together the brown sugar and Dijon mustard in a small bowl; spoon mixture evenly onto top of salmon fillets.
Cook under the broiler until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 15 minutes.